Mgcamd 1.38 issue

krazydude

I'm using Wooshbuild v7 on Zgemma H2H.

Was having issues with mgcamd_1.38r1 , so decide on reinstalling it. Removed the plugin and now when I went to download it again, I do not find it listed in the options.

Could anyone tell me where I can find this plugin ? And how can I re-install it so that I can get mgcamd_1.38r1 back and then use newcamd.list to input the line

No Joy. Done the following

FTP'ed it onto the box in the tmp folder.
Blue button on remote
Plugins
IPK installer
2. Memory /tmp
1. Install extensions.
Select ipk.
Install done, Green line.
Restart Gui

CCCam and oscam_atv1.2 11214 are the only two cams available.

No Joy. Done the following

FTP'ed it onto the box in the tmp folder.
Blue button on remote
Plugins
IPK installer
2. Memory /tmp
1. Install extensions.
Select ipk.
Install done, Green line.
Restart Gui

CCCam and oscam_atv1.2 11214 are the only two cams available.

but you now have mgcamd in the feed, so on softcam panel, press blue and install mgcamd1.38

That's the issue. I do not see the 'Softcam' option.

I hope I do not have to re-flash Wooshbuild because I am not really looking forward to doing that.

why not just download the mg_cfg from the downloads section, drag it into usr/keys folder
reboot box and then see if it's in the softcam panel when you scroll left/right, then green to restart the softcam

why not just download the mg_cfg from the downloads section, drag it into usr/keys folder
reboot box and then see if it's in the softcam panel when you scroll left/right, then green to restart the softcam
Didn't work.

Downloaded the file and ftp'ed it to the folder.
Restarted the box and just 2 cam options show up when I go through the options

Yes I did, but I do not get the 'softcam' option on the download section (have others like skins, systemplugins......), but not softcam. Also I went through all the sections thinking the softcam might be under a different section, but didn't find it.

ok you've spent days messing about with this, reflashing openatv takes 15 mins and adding infinity takes about 10 mins, time to bite the bullet and reflash as you're going around in circles and probably won't ever get a working mgcamd softcam unless you just flash the box again

Installing the softcam menu

First download the softcam IPK from the downloads section then transfer it to your receiver using filezilla to the temp folder, exit all.
Menu>setup>software management>install location extension>Memory/temp>the file your trying to install should be there, make sure you tick the box and install.

Installing the softcam menu

First download the softcam IPK from the downloads section then transfer it to your receiver using filezilla to the temp folder, exit all.
Menu>setup>software management>install location extension>Memory/temp>the file your trying to install should be there, make sure you tick the box and install.

Did that. But no joy.

ok you've spent days messing about with this, reflashing openatv takes 15 mins and adding infinity takes about 10 mins, time to bite the bullet and reflash as you're going around in circles and probably won't ever get a working mgcamd softcam unless you just flash the box again

It looks like that is going to be the case. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, because you would assume it would be a simple case of installing a plugin again, but doesn't seem to work out that way.

Did that. But no joy.

It looks like that is going to be the case. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, because you would assume it would be a simple case of installing a plugin again, but doesn't seem to work out that way.

You are using an outdated unsupported build, use wooshbuild infinity, not version 5, 6 or 7

Back