Cable mgcamd 1.38

have openatv6.1 and softpanel installed. can install mgcamd1.38 and have applied it. might by doing something wrong but was very easy on vix. has anyone got mgcamd1.38 instructions for opentv?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

so you've got mgcamd1.38 in the softcam panel?

You need to paste your line (begining with CWS) into newcamd.list and this is ftp into usr/keys

so you've got mgcamd1.38 in the softcam panel?

You need to paste your line (begining with CWS) into newcamd.list and this is ftp into usr/keys
no mgcamd not appearing after local extension installed. n line is fine as works on zgemma h2h. just seen something on not being able to use mgcamd as arm cpu based? newcamd.lst in keys

no mgcamd not appearing after local extension installed. n line is fine as works on zgemma h2h. just seen something on not being able to use mgcamd as arm cpu based? newcamd.lst in keys

anyone have ips for mgcamd and will try again

Ah, didn't see the H7 bit :grin:

You need to use oscam, run your line through converter and drag the oscam.server file into usr/keys/oscam-atv folder, then use oscam softcam

If your current line starts CWS =

paste the line into the N: section and delete the CWS = and replace with N:

Then tell it to convert to oscam.server
Then save the file oscam.server
This goes in the user/keys folder (openATV)

I have just had a quick read through this thread and for info you cannot run CCcam or mgcam on ARM boxes running openATV. You must run oscam. The reason is that there isn't a cccam / mgcam version for openATV arm boxes,

If your current line starts CWS =

paste the line into the N: section and delete the CWS = and replace with N:

Then tell it to convert to oscam.server
Then save the file oscam.server
This goes in the user/keys folder (openATV)

I have just had a quick read through this thread and for info you cannot run CCcam or mgcam on ARM boxes running openATV. You must run oscam. The reason is that there isn't a cccam / mgcam version for openATV arm boxes,
thanks will run this now and let you know bow I get on.

yes start cws

ok i have done all the above and generated a oscam.server file from my newcamd file changing CWS = to N: = saved and ftp to h2h box and nothing appears on softcam panel v2

confused what can i do to get my line on as i have upgraded to v7 and cant get my line to work
my line starts CWS =

Then for oscam, it would look like>>>>> device myline.com, [ dont forget the comma ] 8888...user4444..password 6666...

have used the converter and its come out with this
[reader]
label==
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=numbersand letters
device==,my supplier
user=30000
password=my username
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccversion=2.1.2
cccmaxhops=10
cccwantemu=1
ccckeepalive=1

have put that in the user/keys folder (openATV) but doesnt work

Hi, I've just bought a Zgemma H7S, I've installed Wooshbuild Infinity OK. I've followed the above procedure to put in my N line by using the oscam converter and FTP'ed to Oscam Server. Restarted oscam_atv 1.2.11397 cam, but line is not working, it says No ECM info. on Sftcam Panel. I entered it at the start (on line 4) and it looks like this, (letters changed for security). Should it be at the start or the end of list?

enable=1
protocol=newcamd
device=lyxnx.xxxxxxed.net,23000
key=0102030405060708091011121314
user=xxxxxxe-3105
password=7194800
group=1

Have I ommited anything or entered too much. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, just noticed that Cam 1 (Oscam) is Active, so softcam is working, but no channels, have I entered info correctly?

Last edited:
Back