Mgcamd issue

New line still not working? Contacted provider? Can test it for you later if want

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

New line still not working? Contacted provider? Can test it for you later if want

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Contacted provider. Sais line is showing active. Gonna give it another go in about an hour. Ill let u know how i get on.

hi bud if stuck and you have teamviewer i look at your configs mate if you like

Thank you so much for the offer mate. I dont have teamviewer. Wont be looking at it until later on myself mate. No doubt ill be back on here looking for help.

try this dont copy and paste but type it in instead as i heard a few not working with copy and paste but did with typing,also box might need a reboot to kick in.

try this dont copy and paste but type it in instead as i heard a few not working with copy and paste but did with typing,also box might need a reboot to kick in.

Oh my days..... I owe you a million thank you's. This worked. Who would have thought it. The mad part was the original line that was working I was copy and pasting and it was working, but as you rightly said it needed to be typed in manually for the new ones.

Thanks to everyone that has tried to help. I hope this info will help someone else that may be having similar issues.

Back