1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miracle Box Mini Hybrid

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by moneybanks14, Dec 9, 2016.

1. moneybanks14

moneybanks14 Member

Ho Ho Ho guys.

I currently have a zgemma h2h but i'm wanting to purchase a dual cable tuner to record and watch different feeds at the same time.

Is this the best dual tuner cable box available for under £100, I know zgemma is hugely popular and alot of work is done on them but would appreciate some feedback on this box before i purchase.

2. maff

maff VIP Member

It is a great box for the cash. Don't think it's a Twin Tuner for that price though. I'd double check first before buying. I've got a USB second tuner on one of my Miracle boxes.Works fine.
  3. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

The miraclebox mini hybrid is only a single cable tuner.
    The cheapest twin cable tuner receiver is the technomate at £138
  4. moneybanks14

moneybanks14 Member

but doesnt the hybrid split the signal inside enabling you to record a different channel to one you watch?
  5. maff

maff VIP Member

No mate. In this case it means it can be used for terrestrial or Cable.
  6. Brazilian

Brazilian Member

I am new on the forum and this is my first post. For the H2H you could have a line for the sat and another one for cable. That way you could record one while watching another...this is what I read somewhere on the forums..sorry couldn't find the post, so I hope thats correct!!
  7. moneybanks14

moneybanks14 Member

yes i can do that but im wanting to watch and record cable as they are all in HD sat is not.
  8. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

A real good receiver is the mutant HD51 twin cable £228
    Read the spec on that, fantastic piece of kit ;-)
  9. moneybanks14

moneybanks14 Member

il wait for the Vu+ uno 4k then 4gb flash and 2gb ram. 1700mhz processor.
  10. castleb36

castleb36 Member

Hi Dangerous, what is a hybrid? - this specific model is Cable/terrestrial... what does that mean in lehmann's terms?
  11. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Hybrid tuner is basically a tuner that is capable of cable and terrestrial TV
  12. bees

bees VIP Member

To record one and watch another you need a twin cable tuner

so boxes like

Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable
    Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR TRIPLE TUNER Combo
    Xtrend ET8500 2x DVB-C/T/T2
    GiGaBlue HD X3 Linux Enigma 2 HD PVR Satellite Receiver Triple Tuner Combo 1x DVB-S/S2 + 2x DVB-C/T/T2

Miraclebox premium twin + is another but they haven't got them in at the mo.

Cheapest is Technomate £140, order the box pre flashed with Openvix
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017