Miracle box

I am guessing you have downloaded the zip file and can open it and edit with notepad?

if you are referring to the screen shots, that's FileZilla an ftp client. You can google it and download. You need to use that to connect PC to the box.

Can I put those downloads from the of on a memory stick and load the on the miracle box that way? Sorry for being a dinosaur but I never had PCs at school in my day

---------- Post Merged at 06:45 PM ----------

*from the pc

filezilla client is a pc program needed on pc to do whats on the tut.are you using nline as its better on these boxes if so good.
download plugins from feed and you need softcam mgcamd 1.38 only.
epg is also on bees setup.

Hi again, I am slowly getting there with this set up. I have set up the files now, I have mg_cfg and newcam on the miracle box. I have a 24 hr test line, I have all the channels on epg but can only watch bbc1 itv ch4 etc, all the free channels. When I try on ss1 or bt sports it just stays blank. Any ideas anybody?

Something going wrong in your set up weavo by the sounds of things. You seem to be having same bother as I did with the laptop/PC bit, you need someone with a little bit of computer knowledge. I had to get my son to do mine and he did it no bother. Hope you get sorted soon cos it's well worth the hassle in the end. Good luck.

I restarted from scratch again but now I don't have any channels on my epg. When I down load the files and there are 2 lines of cws = are they both required or do I just use the top one with my code? I am only using the Mgcamd1.38 and not ccams. I'm starting to think there is something faulty with the box I got from wos.

The guide is for a combo, so one example would be for sat and the other for cable.

Delete the info in the file and just paste in your own line details

I am going though the set up exactly as it states. I try and do a service scan and it says ERROR - failed to scan (error starting scanning) any ideas?

Have to thank you bees have just got miracle box mini and was tearing my hair out (both of them) your tutorial was brilliant and helped me no end, just hoping i can find a decent line provider now, any help would be appreciated, thanks again i doubt a lot of you know how many people view and would be totally flumexed without picking your brains

Thanks for everybody's help over the last week, I'm finally up and running and what an awesome box it is, as people say don't know why I didn't jump from kryptview a long time ago. The picture quality is out of this world, happy member

Back