Missing BBC HD channels?

Dead_dog

Is it just me or has anyone else lost BBC HD channels? Nothing on BBC 1 or BBC 2 HD. Tried BBC 1 NI too and that was also blank. BBC1 SD is OK and BBC2 NI SD is fine (can't find BBC2 England SD)

Running Whooshbuild if that makes any difference

Tried Autobouquets scan and reset but no joy

Last edited:
Is it just me or has anyone else lost BBC HD channels? Nothing on BBC 1 or BBC 2 HD. Tried BBC 1 NI too and that was also blank. BBC1 SD is OK and BBC2 NI SD is fine (can't find BBC2 England SD)

Running Whooshbuild if that makes any difference

Tried Autobouquets scan and reset but no joy
Got the same problem myself ,just came across your post while searching, any luck with fixing the problem?

Mines is working again - without doing anything - well except I nipped out to do a bit of shopping, but I doubt fixed it!

Dunno mate, i havent needed to do it either before, but it seems ABM has been playing up a bit recentley, problems with the epg and so .

Dunno mate, i havent needed to do it either before, but it seems ABM has been playing up a bit recentley, problems with the epg and so .
OK cheers. Not had any problems with Autobouquets before this evening, now I can't get it to work. EPGs are OK. Can't see any settings in the menu that look like they will help.

Don't know why other people seem to have got their channels back but I can't. Hopefully it will sort itself out sometime soon as I've got no clue what's going on. Otherwise I'll have to keep using the SD channels (115 & 802)

If you go to the bbc 1 hd OK then click INFO then Red Button it shows other channels click on there. This is on Zegemma box at least But freqs below or on PDF

Attachments

• satellitefrequencies.pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 32
Back