Missing BBC HD channels?

@grahamer67 We're on the previous version

Thanks for the info mrtweaks.

Just to say that it has sorted itself out overnight

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread

Just realised I don't use ABM I use Autobouquets E2 and that doesn't seem to have an update config files option

Green-autobouquets e2 - menu

Scroll down to the second page and set automatic updates to yes

Then set the time for one minute after the time you do it, go back to tv, it will then run the update

Worked for me

Is it just me or has anyone else lost BBC HD channels? Nothing on BBC 1 or BBC 2 HD. Tried BBC 1 NI too and that was also blank. BBC1 SD is OK and BBC2 NI SD is fine (can't find BBC2 England SD)

Running Whooshbuild if that makes any difference

Tried Autobouquets scan and reset but no joy

It's not just you mate (I thought it was just Me )
I have the same setup and problems as you have so there's no point in repeating most of your post. The only thing I have to add is that I have Humax box on another TV in another room and my BBC One N Ire HD is working perfectly there - can anyone explain that one This seems to have happened yesterday 17th Oct

thete's been a reshuffle somewhere along the lines, lots of folk have also lost sports main event, but all the channels are still there

go to plugins, click red to remove
find autobouquetsmaker, click ok to remove
go back to plugins, click green to show downloadable plugins
click system plugins, choose the newest version of autobouquetsmaker and click ok to install
then go to autobouquetsmaker and click manual scan
this should bring the channels back in

Hi Pablo.
I tried to follow this. Removed Autobouquets E2 (which was in the Extensions folder) and then downloaded Autobouquetsmaker (3.1+git513) which was in the system plugins. The problem is that Autobouquetsmaker does not show up in the Plugins Browser. I know its there some where because if you press the red button to remove plugins, it's there under System plugins. I just can't access it to run the scan??

I seem to remember a fault on the channels broadcasting sorry for the inconvenience and then it started tried to rescan and change VM to pure or CW but nothing is working any help ?

im getting a opkg_could not lock /run/opkg.lock resource temp unavailable error when trying to download newest abm plugin
Any ideas Guys ???

I seem to remember a fault on the channels broadcasting sorry for the inconvenience and then it started tried to rescan and change VM to pure or CW but nothing is working any help ?
you should set provider in tuner config to Virginmedia (all systems)
then run a scan

im getting a opkg_could not lock /run/opkg.lock resource temp unavailable error when trying to download newest abm plugin
Any ideas Guys ???

download the ABM V3.1 from below, unzip the ipk, put it on a formatted usb stick and when you insert it in the box, it will ask if you want to install

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 5
Anyone found a solution to this issue yet. Tried a different image, running ABM V3.1 +git547 all with no success. BBC 1 and 2HD Still unavailable. Didn't try updating ABM config files as i couldn't find how to but did remove and reinstall the plugin. Any help appreciated. Running Open ATV6.2 at the moment

Last edited:
Anyone found a solution to this issue yet. Tried a different image, running ABM V3.1 +git547 all with no success. BBC 1 and 2HD Still unavailable. Didn't try updating ABM config files and couldn't find how to but did remove and reinstall the plugin. Any help appreciated.

Not sure if your using VIX but if using Openatv menu/setup/service searching/Autobouquetsmaker/update provider files/green button scan

Not sure if your using VIX but if using Openatv menu/setup/service searching/Autobouquetsmaker/update provider files/green button scan
Yes using OpenATV. Tried that but config files were all upto date. Tried a rescan but still no BBC channels.

Yes. Correct net ID is entered. Only issue is with bbc 1 and 2 channels both HD and SD. Everything else is OK including local ITV channels.

what netid are you using?

if you go to virgin preview channel, what frequency is showing?
6952 or 6887?
64 qam or 256 qam?

Back