Missing Cat

They can do this quite regularly, though sometimes they panic and get themselves caught in the fan-belt or dehydrate from the heat of the engine. One day I reversed my car out of the drive and when I stopped to check traffic on the road, a cat jumped from the front wheel arch, one life gone, I'd say

So true Wheelo.The Cat's get into anything, that can be cosey,for them which can be very dangerous for them

i quickly saw that in the first pic, bet he is comfy, but definitely is dangerous, cat's eh they get in all sorts of places

sometimes they panic and get themselves caught in the fan-belt

A friend had that situation once that cost him €800. The now deceased cat took out the radiator water pump and all the belts en-route to his place of rest.

-

Yep, they certainly do get in the strangest of places (I know), and as G says not only maybe killing the poor animal, but costing the car owner :faint:

haha Animals do get into funny spots. I read in the Sun that a snakes hid in a car engine for 3 weeks - car owner was shall we say a little scared lol when a 4ft corn snake appeared. Heard the hiss and thought the car had problems. The reason they probably hide in cars is cos its quite n warm ( at times ) but its a wonder more dont get killed when the car starts up! Must admit i didnt see it in the 1st couple of photos lol!

Back