Missing entries in CrossEPG for some channels

slyoldfox

Hi All,

My box seems to be missing entries for some channels in the EPG. I have done Menu, Setup, CrossEPG, Download now but the entries are still missing.

If I view a channel that has the entries missing, the info bar shows the now and next details and populates the EPG with those 2 entries but nothing more.

Does anyone else have this and know how to rectify it? I'm using Wooshman's build.

Cheers

your channels that have no epg still work i take it and not moved frequency,possibly providers need to be updated in the setup and if so i would be starting off with a formatted and mounted setup to download new info to.

How many channels? There are always a few that don't show data, but if it's a lot check your sources in Cross EPG and make sure all the UK ones are ticked.

There are quite a few channels missing information. I too only have one source!

Any recommendations on other sources?

Cheers

Opentv as your only provider in cross is all you need ticked for sky. Works perfect. Untick rytec.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Is it worth doing channel scan first? As we don't know if you leave your box in standby or not when AutoBouquet E2 scans for channels.

Green button -> AutoBouquet E2 -> OK button -> OK button

Once the channel scan is complete then do a CrossEPG download as you have been.

I can say if this will make a difference or not but nothing to lose.

I leave my box in standby but had 2 small power cuts on Saturday afternoon.

I did an AutoBouqet E2 scan and then forced a CrossEPG download but still had loads of empty entries in the EPG. I haven't checked this morning to see if today's schedule is complete.

Does the AutoBouquet E2 auto update feature bring the box out of standby, which also brings my TV out of standby, to run the update? I've walked in to find the TV on a couple of times whilst the update is running.

Cheers

Does the AutoBouquet E2 auto update feature bring the box out of standby, which also brings my TV out of standby, to run the update? I've walked in to find the TV on a couple of times whilst the update is running.

Yes unfortunately it does, which is why setting a time to suit you is best or turn off HDMI CEC which stops this. The downside is that it also stops the zgemma remote turning on your TV when you turn the box on.

It's a pity that it cannot be run as a background process. The HDMI-CEC feature is great, one less remote control to worry about but I may have to disable it unless there is another work around.

Back