Motorised or multi LND

thanks so much for your help, one last question what is mgcamd, newcamd and what's the difference between them? I know n line is basically a more stable c line but what are the other two?
simply put,
N line is [pretty much] the same as newcamd, and is i, imo, better to use than C ,
mgcamd is what is used to read the newcamd file
I use newcamd as I find it easy to use

I would opt for motorised. I have a motorised dish in one input and my fixed dish on 28.2e on the second input of my zgemma h2s. Even though my motorised 90 cm sits mostly on 13e or 19.2e, it is nice to have the option to look on other days especially if you have a eurosub.

I would opt for motorised. I have a motorised dish in one input and my fixed dish on 28.2e on the second input of my zgemma h2s. Even though my motorised 90 cm sits mostly on 13e or 19.2e, it is nice to have the option to look on other days especially if you have a eurosub.

how does that set-up work with the bouquets.?
thats basically what I would like to do, have my fixed [28,19,13] on one input, and my motorised on the other,

Hi, I have 28.2 on single dish , motorised and cable on octagon box and I started with catseyes settings then swopped sat channels that were dark with cable channels and then added foreign channels to make 1 main channel list ( and a few other bouquets also for convenience) , I scanned each foreign sat and any channels I wanted I simply added to my main channel list -- Menu - add service to bouquet - All sat + cable . The channels will go to the end of your chosen bouquet , I individually added the satellite position to each channel name so I knew where I was sending my dish to , after u have added a lot of channels to your bouquet u could use dreambox edit or echannelizer to put the channels where u want them in your bouquet or manually move each channel with the remote control ( channel list - Menu - enable move mode - press ok to highlight channel to move then move channel then press ok to leave channel where u moved it to ) , I went a bit overboard with the bouquets I made up but why not ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Back