Move iptv channel list

Fire551

Hi I have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild.. I have added xstreamtv plugin to watch my iptv sub.. is it possible to add the channels from my iptv to my listings so I can use them as everyday channels instead of going into plugin each time... Thanks in advance

Reactions: GJH
Hi there, im running ipab but I think the principal is the same maybe. Anyway go to your iptv channel list go to the channel you want and highlight it but don't press the ok button. Then press the menu button on the remote. On mine you then press no.5 on the remote. If not look for move to. For example sky sports 1, highlight, press menu, move to, then your category should come up, sports, movie etc. Then select sports and will be in there and do the same again for all sports in iptv movies. Hope this helps. If not youtube shows how. Hope this was helpful

Hi there, im running ipab but I think the principal is the same maybe. Anyway go to your iptv channel list go to the channel you want and highlight it but don't press the ok button. Then press the menu button on the remote. On mine you then press no.5 on the remote. If not look for move to. For example sky sports 1, highlight, press menu, move to, then your category should come up, sports, movie etc. Then select sports and will be in there and do the same again for all sports in iptv movies. Hope this helps. If not youtube shows how. Hope this was helpful
Thanks for advice but when I've opened xtreametv app it won't permit me to open anything else ie menu but thanks anyway.

Back