Multipul cams intermittently Freezing

jimtec

Hi Everybody,

This is driving me bonkers....

Over the last 4 months my gift keeps freezes
I've tried re flashing the box running whooshbuild v7

I've placed the CCam in both USR\keys and VAR\keys directories.

I'm only interested in the GOLD channel most of the time the channel with display fine for 10 seconds and freeze and run for a few more secs and freeze again.

I thought it was the gift so bought another six months and that does the same.

Has anyone experienced this before?

I thought cccam went into etc and mgcamd went into usr/keys,images can be confusing as to where your line goes?

if you have multiple cams installed at the same time then the box will use the one with the quickest response, if the line that responds faster is one that freezes then you will see freezing, even if the other one responds slower but is freeze free.

If you have just one line installed then there is a big thread discussing the issue at http://www.techkings.org/threads/freezing-problems.139756/ (oops this is about cable lines freezing)

I thought cccam went into etc and mgcamd went into usr/keys,images can be confusing as to where your line goes?
All cams go in usr/keys on OpenATV.
Hi Everybody,

This is driving me bonkers....

Over the last 4 months my gift keeps freezes
I've tried re flashing the box running whooshbuild v7

I've placed the CCam in both USR\keys and VAR\keys directories.

I'm only interested in the GOLD channel most of the time the channel with display fine for 10 seconds and freeze and run for a few more secs and freeze again.

I thought it was the gift so bought another six months and that does the same.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Seems to be normal lately I think too many local cards are closing as there is no money in it anymore so there using more cache

My Cam is below, obviously my passwords are ***** out

C: fun.tupbox.net 17501 jim*45 ***** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 N:cup.newdust.net 19300 ps*23 *****

Is there an obvious issue with the format above??

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking its the line / gift.

Does anyone have any recommendations where I can get a reliable line??

Pissed off with being mugged off by sellers on ebay..

Back