HD51 4K mutant HD51 CRASHES

Mutant has arrived, all set up on atv with oscam and running great. What a great receiver, very responsive, not seen a spinner yet. Less than 30 seconds for my ABM scan lol

since you worked your magic the other day my box seems ok now but i dont have any picons im scared to go into any of setting incase i **** it up again :willy nilly:

Last edited:
Mutant has arrived, all set up on atv with oscam and running great. What a great receiver, very responsive, not seen a spinner yet. Less than 30 seconds for my ABM scan lol

since you worked your magic the other day my box seems ok now but i dont have any picons im scared to go into any of setting incase i **** it up again :willy nilly:

thinking ov getting 1 ov theses box'es but never used oscam is it hard to setup????

regards

fether

thinking ov getting 1 ov theses box'es but never used oscam is it hard to setup????

regards

fether
Nope, if you have the right help it's fairly easy ;-)
I'll be making a couple of back up images for single sat and twin cable all cofigured with Oscam ready to go (you will just need to copy and paste your line Details in )

Back