my dm500 is so horrid i want to kill it

cocaine

can anyone suggest a different box for me, i have literally unplugged my dm clone and starting using a fta lidl box, i want to get a hd box with pvr (possibly) but i hate hate the images for the dm500, last one i used was jade, i hate the menu system, the remote and the epg and navigation makes me want to puke. can anyone tell me about there experiences with other boxes i also want a box thats supported.

clone or genuine dont care, just need a nice box to use.

i have dm800hd and it's good box very happy with it dm800se is my next box if you want something easy to setup try blade blade media 7000s or openbox

hi thanks for the reply, its not the set up really i will manage that with any box, thanks mostly to the advise from forums like here. but i just hate the clunky menu, 1000's of channels and impossible to navigate. i was thinking should i avoid DM altogether. i prob will be buying a clone, due to cash shortages at the mo, will the dm800hd not be very similar to the dm500 clone im using at the mo (blackbox 500)? epg wise?

on my dm800 i use dreamboxuk image and all sky channels in order like sky the vu+duo is a good box twintuner

when you say like sky you mean that easy to navigate? i can hardly do this with a new image on my dm500 clone i have at the mo can i? i think your making the decision for me, dm800 sounds like it could be the answer to some of the problems in my life, can u pm me best place to buy ?

yes it's easy to navigate just press Bouquet and all channels in order do you want a channle list for your box for sky uk

I have the Dreambox DM500(s) - It's no different to the original Sky Box's really. Quite responsive but choppy sometimes..

Back