My road to multi sat (motor)

I went from 28 to tell the truth
Set the motor to go to 28 and put the motor and dish on pole and aimed the dish for 28. Once I got 28 I half new the motor would be aimed towards southish lol

No pro that’s for sure lol, I didn’t know if I could get Thor even so used something I knew I could get

@linesman66 is a pro

I have a feeling not to set up for Thor away up there, upper north of Belfast, i will do a bit of internet research and see if i can find anything, thanks siilver.

I have tree in the south direction. Houses towards East and west. So I wasnt sure what I could get

I know I could get 28 23 19 13

I tried Thor but could never get it

I only pick up from 1w up to 28e, probaly would get a few more sats if i changed the latitude, but i am happy with what i get, dont seem to get as many working channels on 23e these days, dont know if its because of my dish or its like that for everyone, but i mostly only use 1w and 19e.

I used to pick up about 8 to 10 extra ones in my old house, but they were sats that i didnt use much, so i dont mind, i remember in here i used to have to change latitudes when going up the sats, tweaking it a bit each time, ended up having to write down all the correct latitudes for each sat, it was a pain , so one day i took it down and re done it, and got it to the way it is now , so that will do me.

I only pick up from 1w up to 28e, probaly would get a few more sats if i changed the latitude, but i am happy with what i get, dont seem to get as many working channels on 23e these days, dont know if its because of my dish or its like that for everyone, but i mostly only use 1w and 19e.
What size dish you use and what part of the world you in?

you could scan in over 10000 channels,what about channel ists downloaded from plugins?

yea when i do my own scan i get 10549
so i take it on the premade bouquets they have extra channels. other channels if you have perfect signal

With 1.2m dish you would struggle to
Recieve s.n.r on the v.an h side off the
Transponder 1.5 m or 1.8 prime focus
Dish you should recieve good s.n.r
At certain times of the day the s.n.r
Is very good usual morning times A
Good invacon l.n.b would help

Back