My road to multi sat (motor)

got a wee quick look at the dish
she was tipped up from the wind

so before the storm she was 90%
after the storm she was 45%
and after a wee play she is at 80%

will get out on Tuesday for another play to get it up now
but she is still pretty windy and my hellobox fell of the roof of the garage and i couldn't get signal where i needed on my phone and i couldn't be assed moving the ladder to move up

bbc one ni hd is 97, some how

i need to pick one channel and stick with it

This is like the third time in not very long
I think it’s the tilt

Picks up 28 and 19 grand. But 0.8 nothing at all

Il drill a few holes when set right and she won’t move again

Oh My.
I meant to copy and paste a question that I posted in another thread hoping to get some help on this thread, it seems I've copied the whole thread and pasted it in here,
TO ADMIN my apologies. The horrors of copying and pasting on a mobile phone.

Hi All
I am trying to set up a friends Zgemma H7s with a motorised dish and from the offset I cannot get a signal on the H7s when I feed the cable through the motor.
I get no signal on the h7s even though dish is looking at 19 E ,
however I get 70% signal On my meter as well as TV pictures and sound on my meter, but when I reconnect the cable back to tunner 1 on h7s no signal again.
However If i by pass the motor and go straight from the lnb to tunner 1 or 2 on the zgemma h7s then i get a signal again, but if i run the cable through the motor i loose the signal on the box. But still have signal on the meter. Ive tried two different h7 boxes and both have same issue. Ive tried open atv 6.1 and 6.2 both raw with no builds and then both with wooshbuild . Still no joy. Cannot figure out why this is occuring. Tried different configurations. Ie tried simple setting usuals selecting satellites ect.
Ive tried advanced usuals 1 lnb65 ect no joy. Ive run brand new cable from dish to motor to receiver . No joy. I've fitted brand new f connectors , no joy Just about given up.
Im using a selfsat flat dish 50hd2.
It has two lnb outputs for two receivers but one lnb output doesnt work. But dont see why this should effect the signal especially seeing as if i bypass the meter i get a signal and going through the motor i still get signal picture and sound on my meter. My meter has usuals settings but is battery operated hence cant get motor to move with my little budget but effective meter. Im using a selfsat hh90 motor made for the square flat dish . Just like any other motor apart from no lights. Small and designed for this particular dish. Any help much appreciated

Attachments

• back of dish and motor.gif
    back of dish and motor.gif
    291 KB · Views: 13
  • selfsat hh90 motor.png
    selfsat hh90 motor.png
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • self sat 50.gif
    self sat 50.gif
    380.7 KB · Views: 12
  • selfsat lnb.gif
    selfsat lnb.gif
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • selfsat lnb specs.gif
    selfsat lnb specs.gif
    273.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi All
I am trying to set up a friends Zgemma H7s with a motorised dish and from the offset I cannot get a signal on the H7s when I feed the cable through the motor.
I get no signal on the h7s even though dish is looking at 19 E ,
however I get 70% signal On my meter as well as TV pictures and sound on my meter, but when I reconnect the cable back to tunner 1 on h7s no signal again.
However If i by pass the motor and go straight from the lnb to tunner 1 or 2 on the zgemma h7s then i get a signal again, but if i run the cable through the motor i loose the signal on the box. But still have signal on the meter. Ive tried two different h7 boxes and both have same issue. Ive tried open atv 6.1 and 6.2 both raw with no builds and then both with wooshbuild . Still no joy. Cannot figure out why this is occuring. Tried different configurations. Ie tried simple setting usuals selecting satellites ect.
Ive tried advanced usuals 1 lnb65 ect no joy. Ive run brand new cable from dish to motor to receiver . No joy. I've fitted brand new f connectors , no joy Just about given up.
Im using a selfsat flat dish 50hd2.
It has two lnb outputs for two receivers but one lnb output doesnt work. But dont see why this should effect the signal especially seeing as if i bypass the meter i get a signal and going through the motor i still get signal picture and sound on my meter. My meter has usuals settings but is battery operated hence cant get motor to move with my little budget but effective meter. Im using a selfsat hh90 motor made for the square flat dish . Just like any other motor apart from no lights. Small and designed for this particular dish. Any help much appreciated
Squish dish has interchangeable l.n.b
When connection is made ver the
Motor is the power to your l.n.b switched off causing 0% s.n.r Your l.n.b
Could be on its way out

Back