My road to multi sat (motor)

I'm not bothered about motorised because I like the option of being able to record from one sat whilst watching another.
Not bothered with sport either apart from boxing.
I might stick an extra dish with a motor at the bottom of the garden at some point just to play with ;)

Anyone know how many channels on 10E? Might swap my monoblock over so it sees 10 and 13 seeing as my CS hardly opens anything on 16....

Anyone know how many channels on 10E? Might swap my monoblock over so it sees 10 and 13 seeing as my CS hardly opens anything on 16....
There are no cardshare channels on 10E or 9E, but you might be able to pick up the AFN channels on 9E, if you're box does PowerVu, also Nashville TV is FTA on 9E - nonstop country music Videos.
The only other Sat is 23.5E, but you would need another Bullet LNB for that, about 40 cardshare channels here, mainly sports, but a few Film, Documentary & Kids channels as well.

If you have 19e and 28e on the same dish then see if you have room for 23e between the other 2 lnbs. Just a bit of a fiddle that's all

I was trying to find my photos on the thread but they all seem to be gone
Will try and reload

But with a standard lnb on 28 and a bullet on 19 it’s tight even for a bullet
Sadly

Would need a bigger dish that had a different focus point, more from the dish to give me space

What sort of pole can I mount a dish with motor on at the bottom of the garden?
Are they a special size or can I use a scaffold pole?
Ideally I'd like it about 8 feet off the ground.

Back