My Samsung Galaxy S5

CatseyesQQ

Hello Guys, Can anyone help me please?
I noticed that suddenly about a month ago some incoming calls to my phone just automatically cancel. I am able answer most incoming calls, but random ones get cancelled. I can't see any similarity in the ones that are cancelled, nor in the ones that get through. (eg: My Doctor cannot call me from his office phone, but his receptionist can call from reception!) I have checked my Auto reject list to ensure that the numbers that get cancelled have not been inadvertently put there. I am stumped. Can anyone offer a solution please.
I have a Samsung galaxy S5 which is about 5 years old.

Last edited:
Please be careful where you are posting, you will be much more likely to get a reply

Thread moved to Samsung section

Speak to your provider/Factory reset the phone/New sim.

Best options I can think of.

Factory reset fixes most problems, my wife had an issue with her old S7, where no matter what she could get no internet, either 3g/4g or Wi-Fi. Factory reset fixed that, just make sure you do a full backup of your phone before you lose everything.

Last edited:
Please be careful where you are posting, you will be much more likely to get a reply

Thank you

Speak to your provider/Factory reset the phone/New sim.

Best options I can think ok.

Factory reset fixes most problems, my wife had an issue with her old S7, where no matter what she could get no internet, either 3g/4g or Wi-Fi. Factory reset fixed that, just make sure you do a full backup of your phone before you lose everything.
Thank you

Thank you wheelo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back