N/A folders

nottsdeano

Hello help needed.. I have put a iptv sub on a zgemma h2s with open atv 6 and all working well. But when I take it round to my mates house who's box it is all as I get is folders with n/a at the side. I have resent the script from his house via puTTy and i noticed as the scripts sending the folders appear on the tv normal but then after putty reboots the box they come back as n/a again. We both using sly b/band and sly shield disabled. There is a folder at tbe bottom of the list containing all the channels and are all working in there.. has anyone any ideas please.

Hello help needed.. I have put a iptv sub on a zgemma h2s with open atv 6 and all working well. But when I take it round to my mates house who's box it is all as I get is folders with n/a at the side. I have resent the script from his house via puTTy and i noticed as the scripts sending the folders appear on the tv normal but then after putty reboots the box they come back as n/a again. We both using sly b/band and sly shield disabled. There is a folder at tbe bottom of the list containing all the channels and are all working in there.. has anyone any ideas please.

If you are using the provider that I think you are, they updated their script, so you need to run the new one. If you are still using the old script you will get these N/A folders........check with your provider that you are using the correct one.

OK dt99 I have done that bu
If you are using the provider that I think you are, they updated their script, so you need to run the new one. If you are still using the old script you will get these N/A folders........check with your provider that you are using the correct one.
Hi My provider sends the full script every time i add a friend all as i do is copy and paste into putty. I sent the same script at my house and is fine but soon as i go to my friend house i get the n/a folders.. I really think its something to do with the ip or his hub is different to mine. but then on saying that why is the folder at the bottom containing all the channels they stream working?? beats me lol..

OK dt99 I have done that bu

Hi My provider sends the full script every time i add a friend all as i do is copy and paste into putty. I sent the same script at my house and is fine but soon as i go to my friend house i get the n/a folders.. I really think its something to do with the ip or his hub is different to mine. but then on saying that why is the folder at the bottom containing all the channels they stream working?? beats me lol..

Oh I see, I read your post wrong, I thought it was giving you the N/A folders every time. Not really sure what to suggest on that one, sorry. I'm sure someone will be along who can offer further help. Have you spoken to your provider, can they not shed any light on the problem?

Oh I see, I read your post wrong, I thought it was giving you the N/A folders every time. Not really sure what to suggest on that one, sorry. I'm sure someone will be along who can offer further help. Have you spoken to your provider, can they not shed any light on the problem?
yes mate no reply yet tho.. Thanks for your help..

Da Daaaaa all sorted its always something simple in the end.... All as it was is that I kept rebooting the hub and the stb .But just tried restarting GUI instead of a full reboot and all the folders appeared.

Back