Narrator issue Zgemma H52TC

Hi looking for some expert imformation regarding audio issues on the zgemma h52tc

1. am using latest openatv 6.2 image alongside with wooshbuild
2.using a cws

3. just appear to have issues on itv channel only

4. keep having to press yellow button on remote to manually change narrrator off each time (Very Anoying)

any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

try updating provider files in Autobouquets Maker (menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> update provider files) and then run a scan

try updating provider files in Autobouquets Maker (menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> update provider files) and then run a scan
thanks for the quick response i will try this fingers crossed

thanks for the quick response i will try this fingers crossed
ok tried this still same thing happening when i press yellow button itv still has to options both saying 1. mpeg english 2. mpeg english seems to be onlt channel that has 2 mpeg for narrator

forgot to add using a mgcamd, could it be something to do with the setup within files like how we have to change for oscam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact same problem just on itv, Tried everything I can think of nothing seem's to work even reflashed box but still not working.

i can't fathom this out, can you both post box type?
image being used?
netid?
autobouqetsmaker version?
mgcamd version number?
have either of you tried a different softcam?
netid?
I know @ronnie11 has flashed a few times, even flashing new boxes have had the same result, this can only be related to the area?

Crrently running 2 box's, 1st one Zgemma H7 running CCcam 232 & Whooshbuild infinity, Auto bouquet maker 3.1 Tried several net I.D's for my area but no different currently on 41048.

2nd box is Zgemma H2s running Mgcamd 138r Same auto bouquet maker & Whooshbuild as above. Net ID 41060.

Crrently running 2 box's, 1st one Zgemma H7 running CCcam 232 & Whooshbuild infinity, Auto bouquet maker 3.1 Tried several net I.D's for my area but no different currently on 41048.

2nd box is Zgemma H2s running Mgcamd 138r Same auto bouquet maker & Whooshbuild as above. Net ID 41060.

did you download an image from openatv website for the boxes?

what date is on the image/download?

if you downloaded the flash files, the zip will be dated, EG 20190108
this is todays, 08/01/2019

I'm thinking if you downloaded the two versions of openatv6.2 for the two boxes on the same day, there could be a bug from around that time in the nightly build
i can't understand how you have audio description on cable and sat on 2 different boxes...i'm assuming you have a sat line in the H2s?

NetID or cam won't affect the issue. If the image are exactly the same, you are watching the same service and only thing is different is receiver, it will be the way the drivers decipher the transmission data.

To find out the image details:
Menu > Information > About

Note:
ITV on cable is not the same service as ITV on satellite

Both box's are on cable, The Zgemma H2s was flashed again on the 2/1/2019 only date's I can see is...Kernal 4.10.12 & driver's 30.8.2018 hope that help's.

I didn't reflash the H7 as the reflash on the H2s didn't cure it,

Both box's are on cable, The Zgemma H2s was flashed again on the 2/1/2019 only date's I can see is...Kernal 4.10.12 & driver's 30.8.2018 hope that help's.

I didn't reflash the H7 as the reflash on the H2s didn't cure it,

H2s is a satellite only box, have you got a usb cable tuner?

there's a specific image for every box, not sure if they would work properly if flashed with incorrect image, otherwise there would only be a few different images available, there's quite a few H7 images too, the chances are you may have picked the wrong one there too.
Check the box carefully, if it's H7s, H7C or H7A C

Back