need an android box that doesn't lose date and time when switched off.

Ariana

I need an android box that doesn't reset the date and time when it has no power. It needs to have a small internal battery like a computer does.

It doesnt need to survive an EMP but it needs to survive a power outage or unplug.

Android M8 set top box, that's all I can tell you , hope it helps, Google it ??. Good Luck.

Yep ariana is right , if time and date are not right you will get an error message ie in google playstore asking to correct . It happens on older mx boxes that i had . I now use mimi neo 1 boxes and never loses time and date when powered off .......

a lot of cheap android boxes {not all} will have a cheap small battery inside to keep time correct when not powered on, these do not recharge on most boxes, and will eventually run out after a couple of years, leaving you with the wrong {reset} time and date, and leading to you being told your box is old ,buy a newer model, but this will happen again with the new model, although by the time the battery runs out, it will also be an old model, so you buy a new model and by the time the battery runs out, it again will be an old model, ensuring you buy anew model again, a lot of small tech is the same, just think of your old phone, how many bought a new one because their battery gave up.

a lot of cheap android boxes {not all} will have a cheap small battery inside to keep time correct when not powered on, these do not recharge on most boxes, and will eventually run out after a couple of years, leaving you with the wrong {reset} time and date, and leading to you being told your box is old ,buy a newer model, but this will happen again with the new model, although by the time the battery runs out, it will also be an old model, so you buy a new model and by the time the battery runs out, it again will be an old model, ensuring you buy anew model again, a lot of small tech is the same, just think of your old phone, how many bought a new one because their battery gave up.

its literally a watch battery I can easily replace it thats not a problem.

Back