Need help with a few issues including stuck on boot and RS232 to try and recover...

OK guys i have noticed that the forums that had the guide etc on how to flash your cloud ibox 2+ and 3 with an RS232 and USB has gone down :-(

Currently i have 4 cloud ibox 3's that are stuck on boot and will not reconise or update with the USB, and before anyone says i have used multiple memory sticks and the same memory sticks flash other boxes so im currently stumped as to what to do.

I got sent a link before that shows how to do this with an RS232 lead which i have but the link is currently not working. Is there any other links to the guide as i really want to fix these boxes.

Here is the original link if anyone can help me find a working link / guide or tell me here what i need and what to do to bring my boxes back to life - Welcome cloud-ibox3.com - BlueHost.com (how to install bootloader or image through RS232 console)

Another thing is i made a mistake of not writing the user name of the clines on the bottom of the boxes so im afraid to flash brand new firmware over the boxes without first getting the details first so what i am asking is since i can not use DCC the normal way to connect to the box over wireless because it is stuck on boot, is there another way to do it and use DCC to connect to my box and retrieve the details before re-doing the boxes?

Sorry for the long post, i have searched and searched the forums and others forums with no success :-(

have you searched here on the ibox section for those fixes and how to,never went near those boxes with so many clone copies and not knowing which to use.with the box just powered could filezilla or webif enter through lan.

Its pretty much an exact clone of a dreambox if that helps you maybe help me? Connects through DCC etc?

Do you know how to flash dreamoxes with an RS232 lead and DCC and tftpd32 / putty?

If i can connect to the ibox / dreambox with an rs232 lead so i can use DCC to retrieve my clines that will e such a massive help if you know how i can do that?

Thanks for the reply buddy.

Back