Need Help!

Glenn1888

Used Dreamboxes for many years, Sat signals stopped a year or two.

Been using a M3U file for last 2 years not really impressed other than on laptop picture can be pretty ropey.

What if anything runs like the old Dreamboxes with HD channels can you even get 4K not that we got a 4K tv at moment

ANy help ad pointing in the right general direction much appreciated.

TIA

Plenty of boxes out there for whats left on sat, plus if you have VM internet, then you could use a cable, sat combo that could also be used for iptv. You can also use a dreambox for multi sats, depending on which box.

Plenty of boxes out there for whats left on sat, plus if you have VM internet, then you could use a cable, sat combo that could also be used for iptv. You can also use a dreambox for multi sats, depending on which box.

Cheers for reply no Cable in my area, Dreambox is a 500 I think

A lot of providers stopped operating when sky blocked most of their channels on card sharing, but there is still quite a few channels available on sat. like Bt sports, premier and Eir sports, racing channels and plenty of kids channels, of course no sky sports, movies and other sky channels like sky 1, Atlantic, etc, they are all gone. what way did you access your previous line, did you use cc cam

A lot of providers stopped operating when sky blocked most of their channels on card sharing, but there is still quite a few channels available on sat. like Bt sports, premier and Eir sports, racing channels and plenty of kids channels, of course no sky sports, movies and other sky channels like sky 1, Atlantic, etc, they are all gone. what way did you access your previous line, did you use cc cam
Yes CCcam

Ok then assume your freesat channels work but not the encrypted ones meaning you need a new line,as said above many channels are not usable to use.

Not a lot of point getting one that has no sly sport as much as I wouldnt give THEM my custom :LOL:

If you get a decent box, you can run a sat line through it and get 100 normal channels, and also add an IPTV sub with a full epg etc, this way, you don't have to watch 'regular' TV through the iptv sub, stuff like soaps, news at ten, and normal tv can be watched via the sat line, the iptv is used for premium tv like movies and sports, 3pm football and PPV boxing etc

depending on your budget, there's lots of boxes that are capable of this ranging from £50 to over £100

Back