Needed a idiots guide to instal cloud ibox 2 plus

Hi,
I have purchased a cloud ibox 2 as my fs5 has gone pop can anybody please please give me a idiots guide to install as it seems very complicated to me and I am not very technology minded.

Stuart

Havea read at sticky in section above. Also Sucmnsee has made a backup image available in downloads section which will save you loads of time and hassle as a newbie. Have you an SE version (with hdmi only and no scart) or a standard 2+ model (with scart and hdmi)?

Some of the instructions seem really complicated. The box is a cloud ibox 2 plus.

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 PM ----------

There is a hdmi port and there is no scary port on the box.

Nothing complicated just follow through step by step and read through the various threads there's loads of knowledge and learning here, if you put in the effort and get stuck people are only too willing to help you out

Some of the instructions seem really complicated. The box is a cloud ibox 2 plus.

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 PM ----------

There is a hdmi port and there is no scary port on the box.

You have an SE version, so only use images for that model - you cant use standard + images. I would advise using this image from Sucmnsee (instructions inlcuded). See how you get on and as MT pockets said - plenty of people to help out -but give it a go first as no doubt most of your questions will already ahve been answered in other threads as there are lots of newcomers recently. Plenty of helpful people on here that will guide you when you get intial setup complete

Cloud iBox 2+ SE Vix 131 26.01.2015 sucmnsee - Downloads - TechKings

I've just received an Ibox 2 SE and in the same boat! This looks a good place to start as I'm a bit lost at the moment!

Ok guys and girls. I have got the box working with free to view channels but can't work out how to input my line details.

From a newbie........I used filezilla to connect to the box, then navigate to /usr/keys...you should see an mg_cfg and a newcamd.list file. Input your line details in the latter or if your supplier sent you a file just replace the existing one, restart the box and should work.

I wouldn't replace the file as ive seen it cause problems. Just have a look and ask if ur stuck. Most are there to be edited just.

I have been stuck with the same problem for hours tried the usb thing and it doesn't seem to be doing anything the ( usb isn't flashing in the back ) due to just buy a new box :(

Back