New Box 4k or 1080p

arrodball

Hi Looking for a new box & was initially looking for a cheap one in the spare room, however now i'm thinking I could upgrade my main box Miracle box Mini plus which has been great. so my question is not the normal whats the best box to buy ? but should i buy a new box that will work with 4k given that VM are rolling out new boxes if i buy a 4k box would i be able to receive such programmes or am i missing something ? advice on what to get from experience would also be welcome

got a 4k tv on the wall?if yes then maybe future it ready for 4k stuff already out here,a few have 4 k boxes but working on oscam.wait for others views also.

cactikid
Thanks yes have a 4k tv which got me thinking over the issue i also realise that it would need oscam i presume this is not a problem from suppliers ? been looking for a new box for a while now but cant decide which one so thought i may get a VU+ uno 4k for not much more money than a 1080p receiver

there are different ones out there but not sure who had what and a number of 4k posts are on the forum.

Thanks I'll wait for my supplier to come back and make sure hes happy with Oscam as i am impressed with the spec of the VU looks a good spec processor wise

Hi Gibbletts, Thanks for the reply, I totally agree with your comments as i was talking to someone last night who said the same thing, so i've ordered the Eddison OS Mini + to play about with for now and see how the 4k thing plays out in the future, the 1080p for movies and sports is good enough for me for now in the future who knows

Back