New Firmware Openbox HD

hi!
my name is akunow. i'm new to techkings.org and i would like to ask you one question if you don't mind.
i bought skybox to someone and he activited for me but he told me that i have 1 year chance to watch all chanels but now cccam is offline i can't watch all chanels i watchs only free chanels if there is someone who can help me i would like help thank you.

Hi have a v8s and lost Sly Atlantic; TCM; Sly art; Sly comedy. I assume they have gone HD? is there a new firmware for the v8s. and if not will the v9s work HD channels?

Hi have a v8s and lost Sly Atlantic; TCM; Sly art; Sly comedy. I assume they have gone HD? is there a new firmware for the v8s. and if not will the v9s work HD channels?
Any Help please.

They have all gone onto the new transponder which means unless there is a miracle fix with the decoding they will never come back! The V8S is just the newer version of the openbox & will not play HD channels other than the freeview channels, if you want HD you will have to go official or if you have cable in your area get your self a cable-line sub & a new box for that? But there is nothing to say that within the next 6-12 months the HD & sd channels will go from the cable-line subs too? But that's the risk we have to take if you want too? Only other option is to get a new compatible box & get a IPTV sub. Hope this info helps

Back