New to IPTV

Shazzitx

Hi All,

I hope I’m not positing in the wrong area. I’m new here and I’m also new to IPTV. I have an OS Mini box running OpenPli. I’ve signed up for an IPTV subscription with an IPTV supplier. I am trying all day to get a TV guide installed and I really can’t seem to do it. it’s so annoying, because I thought the IPTV would come with a guide. Right now it’s just showing the channels in a list with no guide or any sort of layout or colours, just dull and not very nice to look at.

I would love if some kind Soul could recommend a good EPG that looks like sky and the most important thing, how to install it

Again, I am new to all of this and kind of surprised I even managed to get the IPTV installed in the first place.

Any help is appreciated

Last edited:
Hi All,

I hope I’m not positing in the wrong area. I’m new here and I’m also new to IPTV. I have an OS Mini box running OpenPli. I’ve signed up for an IPTV subscription with ???????. I am trying all day to get a TV guide installed and I really can’t seem to do it. it’s so annoying, because I thought the IPTV would come with a guide. Right now it’s just showing the channels in a list with no guide or any sort of layout or colours, just dull and not very nice to look at.

I would love if some kind Soul could recommend a good EPG that looks like sky and the most important thing, how to install it

Again, I am new to all of this and kind of surprised I even managed to get the IPTV installed in the first place.

Any help is appreciated

please click the green edit button under your post above and remove suppliers name as I have done, this isn't allowed.
If you have a proper iptv supplier, he provides the epg, if he can't do this, don't pay him

Apologies I didn’t know I couldn’t post a name So is there not any way I can install a guide for this current IPTV?

No, the word edit is within another button. It’s done now

Ok, there are several ways of adding the epg, how did your supplier provide it?
m3u?
via xtream editor?

you should have taken a 24h test before paying anything out as you may be stuck with it now

Ok, there are several ways of adding the epg, how did your supplier provide it?
m3u?
via xtream editor?

you should have taken a 24h test before paying anything out as you may be stuck with it now

They don’t give test runs they said! I had to put it on using Putty from a computer. I had to put in a link that they sent me. If I click EPG a few times on my remote, a blank one comes up which doesn’t move or anything!!! ☹️

They tell fibs, what he meant was he has no idea what he's doing so pay up first and then sort it out yourself - all iptv providers give 24h tests

you may be able to add the epg yourself, search this forum for echannelizer and try to follow the instructions

They tell fibs, what he meant was he has no idea what he's doing so pay up first and then sort it out yourself - all iptv providers give 24h tests

you may be able to add the epg yourself, search this forum for echannelizer and try to follow the instructions

Yeah, they were pretty useless and said all boxes come with an epg. Saying that I already have one and they don’t provide one or something. I don’t know what they were on about.

I have echannelizer installed and all. I’m just totally lost with what to do!

Back