Nintendo dsi help.

5cud

Hi have a Nintendo dsi. I bought the r4i card for it, put the firmware on but The games won't work. Moonshell won't load up either. Tried connecting it yo the internet but it just says, trying to connect to Wi-Fi, if page is black, restart.

I did the normal Nintendo ds years ago with the original r4 card. Not sure if I need to do something different with the newer ds.

Thanks

I can not help with the problem you have with the r4i card,if i remember when i got one years ago the console needed to be on a certain firmware i think to work. Google HiyaCFW and have a good read through it all and go from there.

I can not help with the problem you have with the r4i card,if i remember when i got one years ago the console needed to be on a certain firmware i think to work. Google HiyaCFW and have a good read through it all and go from there.
Thanks I'll give that a go

Check the firmware version on your DSI, the R4 card needs to be compatible with it.

The TT cards used to work quiet well as the R4 cards had that many different versions
it was hard to tell if you had the right one.

Go to gbatemp.net there’s loads of info on there if you have a read through the threads there’s bound to be someone had the same issue.

Back