No 18+ channels??

Roblfc88

Hi guys... I got a new cloud ibox 2 plus today and all the channels are working fine apart from the adult channels... They are on my list but just go to a blank screen when I click on them... Am I missing something... Sorry I'm a note

Thanks

Could be that your provider doesnt supply them or theres too many on. Often they run with the least paid cards hosting so worst service.
also check that they are not hidden, but if they are I dont think they show in epg.

have you got media portal plugin when u press plugin button?

Last edited:
Thanks... I don't see media portal when I enter the plug in menu... Just media scanner and ts media etc but no portal
How can I fix this? Lol

plugins > download plugins > extensions. Should be in there. This is only to watch adult content via IPTV, it will not sort your adult channel problem

No, you have to ask your supplier and see if he has those channels, or try and refresh autobouqets and see if that helps

Hi guys just set up a zgemma h.h2 for someone it's cable vm everything works fine apart from is adult section if he try them wants him to enter pin to pay is this a virgin thing or is there a fix so he could get these on cheers in advance

Back