No Active EPG sources found, nothing to do

Millsyx

Hi everyone, I've installed wooshbuild infinity on my Zgemma H2S and all went well. After about a week I found the EPG was missing for some channels. I went to plugins> EPG Importer>manual and I got the message, 'no active epg sources found'. As such I can't update the epg. I did have a problem a few years ago with wooshbuild 6 and it was because the tuner signal had dropped below a certain level. I am not sure if this is the same. My tuners are set to Tuner A BCM7346(internal)(DVB-S2) predefined transponder, 10714 H 22000 5/6 86%SNR,17.3dB. Tuner B AVL6211 (DVB-S2) predefined transponder, 10714 H 22000 5/6 83%SNR,16.3dB. Not sure if this has anything to do with it this time or whether I'm barking up the wrong tree.

In epg importer you have to press blue for sources select the sources required green to save then yellow to run scan

In epg importer you have to press blue for sources select the sources required green to save then yellow to run scan
Hi, thanks for your reply. Don't know why its started doing this but my Next question is, which source should i select ? I'm in merseyside, UK. Cheers

Hi, thanks for your reply. Don't know why its started doing this but my Next question is, which source should i select ? I'm in merseyside, UK. Cheers

Scroll up to Rytec UK Sky/Virgin XMLTV, click it and put a tick in the 6 boxes that open up
press green to save
press yellow to download the epg data

Back