No Channels H2H Help please

This has never happened to me, Im losing the will to live! Lol. Please if u fix Urs could u message me please, as I will if I manage to sort it. But I'm not that good with these technical things

mines been down a couple of days, I'm pretty sure I had this problem a while back and had to fiddle with autobouquetsmaker and tuner settings to get it back
i really think you are on the correct with the problem being ABM i believe there has been some alterations with sly channel numbers and vermin. ABM would not even update from 2.9 to 3 until i ipk it via Filezilla , i was hoping that would have fixed the problem but no. I use Oscam and looking at the live logs it is not connecting to my supplier. Yet my IPTV is fine :confused: from the same supplier awaiting email with regards the problem

you're both wasting time and money buying new cables and splitters when it's obvious the lines don't work
request a new line and you'll see your provider is chatting sh!t

it takes less than five mins to put a line in, and you can revert back to the non working one if you aren't happy

jay7 - I fixed mine. Flashed the nightly OpenATV build (got rid of WooshBuild) and put in my line and it worked instantly.

Back