Cable No channels on H1

thegunner

Hello i dont know if im in the right place with this but i have recently gone back to using my H1. i have flashed the box with Wooshbuild and set the box up exactly to the instructions for cable configuration. when i perform a service scan the box lists all the channels. when i set up the bouqet i have a full list of channels but no programmes listed and i only have itv and a couple of other channels actually working. i have tried a fresh flash and it is the same.
any help would be appreciated guys.

yes entered the correct net id. i have just turned the box on again and had another play and now the EPG is showing all the channels and programmes but i cant see any of them only bbc1, itv, channel 4. it seems now as though my new "c" line is not working. would that sound about right.

yes entered the correct net id. i have just turned the box on again and had another play and now the EPG is showing all the channels and programmes but i cant see any of them only bbc1, itv, channel 4. it seems now as though my new "c" line is not working. would that sound about right.

yep have you restarted cccam if a cline or mgcam if nline?

remote control, blue> softcam panel> if your using nline make mgcam active and restart or if your using cline make cccam active and restart

on cam 1 toggle left and right to change

right only got 1 cam running CCCam. still the same channels available. i have also tried a test line from another provider now and still nothing

---------- Post Merged at 05:31 PM ----------

got them on now. after entering the test line left it a while and the channels came on so it must be the c line i have is not working. thanks for your help

Last edited:
Back