1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

No epg guide.

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Slick114, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Slick114

Slick114 Registered

Have all channels but when I open my epg guide there's no channels or categories entertainment,movies,sports etc. Can someone help think it's a simple fix I'm just doing something wrong.

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    What image are you using?

3. Slick114

Slick114 Registered

Not 2 sure mate just got this zgemma h2s online and was told it was all setup just had to plug it in and play. Have all the channels just needa get them into this epg list. Followed a few videos on YouTube about auto bouquets that have something to do with it?

4. Mini0ne

Mini0ne Registered

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    you can try

Menu
    Setup
    Service searching
    Autobouquets maker
    Providers. Wait
    Sky UK (sd):area. Change from the area custom it says to your area custom by pressing right or left.
    Green to save.
    Start scan. Wait.
    Exit all
    Hold power Restart

is this image supposed to have a line on as well?

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ----------

what does it say on the info page? menu, information, about

6. Slick114

Slick114 Registered

Thanks il try this when I get home.