No local channels

iany999

Hi
I have just flashed Bioheads update, but I cannot seem to get set up on my local settings. i have the correct id network for my area Edinburgh 40981. Any clues to why this is.

Hi Guys, Yes I am connected properly, I am getting all channels but getting BBC 1 South, I have changed the idnetwork to 04981 for my area, scanned but still the same bbc 1 south. Thanks for replying.

Hi Guys, Yes I am connected properly, I am getting all channels but getting BBC 1 South, I have changed the idnetwork to 04981 for my area, scanned but still the same bbc 1 south. Thanks for replying.

check in tuner config that it says 40981 and also in providers in autobouquetsmaker that the same netid is in, you've quoted two different ones up to now..

You may be in the ALL CHANNELS bouquet m8, hit the up button on your remote, then the blue button to see what bouquet you are in ??

ALL WORKING NOW, strange because i did not do anything, it was still coming up bbc 1 england, but all local now. strange. thanks for all your help.

Back