No premium Channels displayed or available

leeco10

Hi all, I had to reflash my box after it got stuck on boot (H5.2S) and all went ok, got all FTA channels on epg, no premium channels showing.
I got a new gift and installed the Ccam line.
Still only have FTA channels on EPG displayed.
Is there something else I need to turn on or off.

Sorry for my ignorance. TIA

was it a correct type of line for your area nline or cline and does your cam need setting up and restarting.
any cfg files missing?

Possibly, when I went into the box's settings to manually put in the Ccam, there was no CCam Config, only another Ccam file, so I did it through the USB cam importer

I have a Ccam line and a N cam line from the provider.

How would I find out what line I need for my area? south west Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator:
you might have to read in the zgemma section with your box and image where its sent in case CCcam cfg is in wrong section.
if using whoosh or grogs or other images their stickies for setting up boxes will help.
cable line varies from uk or southern irl.

If you give as much information as possible in the first post, the questions asked will lead to a conclusion for you quicker..

Was it working before it got stuck in a loop?
What have you reflashed it with?
If it was a plain ATV or VIX(etc) image, have you installed the cams?
You say you got a test line, are you sure it is working?
Where have you put the test line?
You say only the FTA channels are displayed on epg, do you mean there are no other channels showing?, or they are showing up but they don't work when you select them?
Have you run ABM?

There are probably more questions, but that's enough to be going on with.

Ok the initial fault was from fully working with the exception of the known channels, the box stopped booting up.
I used the wooshbuild download from the link on this site that took me to the wooshbuild site, I downloaded and followed the instructions and that got it up and running with the latest build.
All FTA channels are available and displayed but no other channels are displayed, i.e if I go into the sports page only the 6 fta channels are there no bt ESPN sky etc, that's the same for films, entertainment etc.
There is obviously some file I have missed but I can't see it on any of the YouTube posts regarding this.

Ok the initial fault was from fully working with the exception of the known channels, the box stopped booting up.
I used the wooshbuild download from the link on this site that took me to the wooshbuild site, I downloaded and followed the instructions and that got it up and running with the latest build.
All FTA channels are available and displayed but no other channels are displayed, i.e if I go into the sports page only the 6 fta channels are there no bt ESPN sky etc, that's the same for films, entertainment etc.
There is obviously some file I have missed but I can't see it on any of the YouTube posts regarding this.

OK, where did you paste the C line sent to you by your provider? - it needs pasting into CCcam.cfg file which is then ftp into usr/keys

if you don't have a CCcam.cfg file, then make one by pasting the C line into a new text file, save as > all files > type CCcam.cfg

this will give you the file you need, make sure it's not saved as a notepad file with a .txt extension, then use filezilla to drag it into usr/keys

then on the remote, hit red button to bring up softcam panel, make sure CCcam2.3.0 is in active cam and hit green button to restart the softcam

Have you entered your area number, set up ABM?
I figure not, maybe you have a bit more reading to do, I'll see if I can find it, if I do, I'll post the link here

OK, where did you paste the C line sent to you by your provider? - it needs pasting into CCcam.cfg file which is then ftp into usr/keys

if you don't have a CCcam.cfg file, then make one by pasting the C line into a new text file, save as > all files > type CCcam.cfg

this will give you the file you need, make sure it's not saved as a notepad file with a .txt extension, then use filezilla to drag it into usr/keys

then on the remote, hit red button to bring up softcam panel, make sure CCcam2.3.0 is in active cam and hit green button to restart the softcam

There is no CCcam.confg file only CCcam 2.3.0 emu file where I'd expect to see it.
Creating a CCcam.confg? Do I create the file then paste it into the etc section?

Guys thanks for your replies so far, I realise it's a busy time of year so it's much appreciated.
I still have no joy, but will keep at it.
Cheers

Guys thanks for your replies so far, I realise it's a busy time of year so it's much appreciated.
I still have no joy, but will keep at it.
Cheers

if you are using wooshbuild as you mentioned earlier, then the line details, CCcam.cfg needs to go in usr/keys (not the etc folder as this is for vix) and you are using openatv (wooshbuild uses openatv)
It all sounds a bit complicated but it's not and don't be frightened off - we all want you to be watching sky sports as soon as possible, you may need a new softcam which can be downloaded, or it may be another setting that needs looking at, that's what we're here for :(y): CCcam.cfg goes into usr/keys and then restart the ccccam softcam, if nothing then it doesn't mean you've done anything wrong, it simply means you've joined a long list of recent posters who can't get a softcam to open a line - if you know your line is definitely active you may need to flash to another build

one other point to do is get a notebook and write down what image your are using and where files are sent so you have a record of where to send things.
reading stickies of whose image you are using can speed up things and backup a copy of line and cfg on a folder on pc.

one other point to do is get a notebook and write down what image your are using and where files are sent so you have a record of where to send things.
reading stickies of whose image you are using can speed up things and backup a copy of line and cfg on a folder on pc.
if using an (n) line it should start with CWS= in caps then rest of your line after it password /port /etc/ and ftp it to user keys CCcam.cfg/ if file isn't there make one as above and drag it to user /keys/then click file twice a box will appear paste your line in and ftp to your box then red button /softcam panel/select cam 1 and you want mgcamd 1.38r then restart it /then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmaker/start scan to get your channels. but you will also need your net id putting on box if not already done so

Ive read and ive re-read this post and I could be wrong but im throwing it out there anyway

Wooshbuild as default is set to FTA until the scan mode is changed using wb config
Is it your line you cant get working or is it that none of the "paid" channels are available on the epg

Back