No premium Channels displayed or available

Ive read and ive re-read this post and I could be wrong but im throwing it out there anyway

Wooshbuild as default is set to FTA until the scan mode is changed using wb config
Is it your line you cant get working or is it that none of the "paid" channels are available on the epg

i would be thinking a paid line is only to view your channels and nothing to do with epg.
most of us with lines will use the bouquets to use and view from.

Yeah thats my point is there no channels to select as it is set to fta. Im just going by what was wrote on post 6

hahahaha missed that one fta is only used to scan if not using a line but as a line is in use how many channels come/listed on say 28.2 sat.
or is box on cable and wrong netid in use.

Ive read and ive re-read this post and I could be wrong but im throwing it out there anyway

Wooshbuild as default is set to FTA until the scan mode is changed using wb config
Is it your line you cant get working or is it that none of the "paid" channels are available on the epg
None of the paid channels are displayed on the epg

Press green > wb config > country region scanning and bouquets
Then change the very top option to no.
You then get the option to hide or keep the working channels at the bottom. Then yellow to run the scan

Firstly, thanks to all for the advice, I'm up and running now.

The first thing was fairly simple, WB is as Makido said was set up as FTA by default and just needed the setting changed, Green button /WB Config/ Country, region, scanning and bouquets/ Only show Freesat channels Yes/No, this was set to yes.

Secondly, tried CCCam.Cfg in the various places suggested here and on YouTube with no success.
Tried the N Cam line in various places with no success.

Tried importing the C line using the USB port on the front of the box, this time I could see the line on the Soft cam Panel but still not working.
Tried the same for the N line, pasted on to USB stick and imported using the USB Cam import function and all up and working.

Many thanks for all the responses.
B

You see that’s the problem in using someone else image if you learn how to set the box up from scratch you know how to troubleshoot problems do yourself a flavour and get vanilla openatv and learn how to set it up from scratch it will save you time in the long run and you won’t be relying on wooshbuild to be updated, just saying.

Hello do all HD channels still work on virgin ? I’m Not getting any on my h5.2tc everything else is ok other than missing a few sports and movies channels my line is mgcam line I think getting lots off channels just not HD

Hello do all HD channels still work on virgin ? I’m Not getting any on my h5.2tc everything else is ok other than missing a few sports and movies channels my line is mgcam line I think getting lots off channels just not HD
area and netid

Done set up using Ste h2h thread net Id all good an area is the same messedaboit with this a few times no joys though, also the splitter is one that was given to me by the virgin engineer who set up my broadband currently using virgin media Viber transfered my line using usb cam exporter I’m getting a fair few sky channels just still quite a few not working including HD ones

ahh the old cable and wrong splitter issue again.
name a few of none working ones as plenty of others at this time are not live
eg sky christmas?

Done set up using Ste h2h thread net Id all good an area is the same messedaboit with this a few times no joys though, also the splitter is one that was given to me by the virgin engineer who set up my broadband currently using virgin media Viber transfered my line using usb cam exporter I’m getting a fair few sky channels just still quite a few not working including HD ones
ok,
you need to differentiate between sky channels and cable channels
are you getting your cable channels, or are you getting sat channels.?
how many tuners do you have,?
what box are you using.?

ok,
you need to differentiate between sky channels and cable channels
are you getting your cable channels, or are you getting sat channels.?
how many tuners do you have,?
what box are you using.?
Using a h5.2tc only set up for cable only using latest wosshbuild cable an splitter all new signal on tuner B an turner c always around 90% using cws line in mgcam getting a few sky sports channels and movies channels but not all like sky sports main event some off the bt sport channels are working but not all off them same with the movies an not getting any adult channels to work just to check. Cheers an thanks for the reply’s

Anyone help me out been onto my sub provider who’s sent me an email showing my line active an working my splitter was off virgin engineer so not cheap shite, currently getting a fair few sky paid channels but still missing quite a few also not getting us channels not even 1-5 just SD using a h5.2tc using wooshbuild virgin broadband and virgin sub

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone help me out been onto my sub provider who’s sent me an email showing my line active an working my splitter was off virgin engineer so not cheap shite, currently getting a fair few sky paid channels but still missing quite a few also not getting us channels not even 1-5 just SD using a h5.2tc using wooshbuild virgin broadband and virgin sub

so, are you getting sky channels, or merely sky branded/owned channels.?
its seems you are on cable, so you wont get any 'sky' channels at all,
if you are getting 1-5 sd then it suggests an issue with your sub on cable

its Weird getting no off the HD sports channels but getting a few SD ones not all got BT sport 1 HD and 3HD but then the normal 123 aren’t working same with the movies some work some don’t and the kids and adult channels don’t work at all

sounds like wrong netid if missing many on a scan
Near enough after trying another line was still having same problems messed about with tuner setup an changed my region from virgin media all systems to telewest never changed network Id left that how it was then done an automatic scan took awhile checked all the channels out after this an there all there sound no problems

dont forget make a note of whats used and settings as people keep running into the same issue=bad memory

Back