"No Signal" on skybox problem

deego

I turn on openbox f5, after about half an hour I am losing channels no signal, skysports2 half of the movie channels, I am using wifi repeater
this started about 4 weeks ago tried all the updates

Where possible always use your box with a wired connection.
If you cant connect the box directly to your router invest in a pair of homeplugs.

"No signal" means you have to update your channel list. This is in the stickies section of the skybox section.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

From what i remember when i had an openbox 'invalid programme' is the message when you need to update your list.

I have an openbox and yea marcus your right invalid programs need a channel list update when i had no signal on certain movie and sport channels on my box i got a no signal fix off ebay and it sorted it

If you are losing channels slowly one by one then it's a big possibility that the tuner is fading or it needs a firmware upgrade. A new channel list on a box with problems will not fix those problems. Do a factory reset--upgrade firmware--install channel list then see how it runs.
Also no signal can mean many things i.e cables, lnb,dish,dodgy ox and so on---invalid signal means new list required etc etc.
Reaper.

Back