No Sound Zgemma star 2s

cato41

Hi can anyone help me I can not get any sound when I use my hdmi lead on my Zgemma 2s box but I get sound when I use the yellow red white leads. I have used other HDMI leads and still no sound but I get picture .

Hi thanks for your reply . yeah I've pressed the audio button, I have Digital downmix on ( did it off too) then I only have 1 MPEG in list

I have had this on a few boxes now, mainly on older sony bravia's, I have tried everything except a box change, new cables, images, feeds, etc....easiest way was hook up the red and white to an external sound system/bar.

what no spdif or digital out on these cheap boxes?try box on other tv or contact supplier saying hdmi port no sound.

Hi there

Did you get to the bottom of your audio issue? Just got a box - I have issue with no audio on HD channels and also across certain movie selection (which aren't HD).....been advised to try a different HDMI cable-----cable I am using worked fine with previous SKY + HD box. Any suggestions much appreciated....esp if not a quick easy cure!

Ta much y'all

Hi yeah I got it sorted, it turn out to be the TV(but I had no sound on all channels) it worked on my other hd TV , as u said my old sky hd box worked on my TV but the Zgemma box never but when I put the Zgemma to another TV it worked fine. hope that help

Hi yeah I got it sorted, it turn out to be the TV(but I had no sound on all channels) it worked on my other hd TV , as u said my old sky hd box worked on my TV but the Zgemma box never but when I put the Zgemma to another TV it worked fine. hope that help

Hoping its just a new HDMI cable - seems strange that's it only the HD channels and certain movies.

Thanks so much for your reply mate - hoping not my TV!
Cheers

Sorted - thankfully!

Not the HDMI cable - ended an easy fix....click audio button on remote and select digmix (or something like that) and boom.

Cheers for the note again

J

Hi can anyone help me I can not get any sound when I use my hdmi lead on my Zgemma 2s box but I get sound when I use the yellow red white leads. I have used other HDMI leads and still no sound but I get picture .

I got the same issue fixed it by plugging in RED and White RCA cables to box and TV this was the only way I could get it to work

Hi guys, Im having the same issue - HDMI cable shows picture with no sound....Red, White and Yellow RCA cables plugged in AV adapter and plugged into TV, provides sound but no picture ..... can anyone help??

Mine is the same no audio from any channels going through my zgemmaH.2H box but when I watch channels through my tv theres sound. Ive tried reflashing changing leads the lot. thinking of doing a fasctory reser on my box seeing if that works any help cheers.

Back