1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 2690 Help Please

Discussion in 'Nokia' started by wheelo, Aug 12, 2011.

1. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    Hi Gang,
    I have a Nokia 2690, on the tesco mobile (Ireland ) network (unregistered just now) and I want the unlock codes for it. I have the nokia code generator, but this phone isn't listed. I have done a bit of Googling and reading around and I believe that this phone has SL3 technology, making it more difficult to unlock.
    Now, this phone can be returned to the shop as t is still in it's full packaging with seals intact, so if it can't be done, just say so :thumbsup:

I knew there had to be a catch with Tesco selling these phones for €30 (£25/$42) :whistling:

I look forward to hearing a solution to this :binoculars::yes!:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

yes pass them by :laughing::rock on: have a link but unsure to post

3. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    Thanks for that cactikid,
    I don't think there would be a problem with posting that site, but we shall let others decide. Anyway on that page there is a rapidshare file to download, but it is just a load of pictures, does this mean that it is a case of opening the phone and playing with the innards, is there no longer just a code that you enter, OR, am I just missing something on that page???

4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

all i did was do a google search and found it ,no idea about any of those sites,they intimidate me lol,too much to see lol

5. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    I know what you mean cacti, there is just so much info (not all useful) out there, I might just bring it back for a refund, unless someone else has a solution for me :thumbsup:

:taz:

6. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

7. wheelo

{bus driver
    Dublin
    I had seen this site before, the piece that is missing is the CODE, ie enter "#pw+CODE+7#."
    ONLY $87.98 lol

I've tried to take a look for you wheelo but I too have come across a rapidshare archive that has a few pictures in there and a readme that is useless. :(

8. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member