1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Noob seeking advice please

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by Piker1977, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Piker1977

Piker1977 Registered

Hi all, I hope I'm posting in the correct forum and that someone here can advise me, I bought a Zgemma star 2s off eBay, plug n play and it worked well for about 3 weeks, it came with a 24 month "gift". I lost all sky channels and got in touch with the person I bought it off, he remotely connected to my laptop and had me back up and running within minutes, all good, 2 weeks later I lost all channels again, this time when trying to contact the person I bought it from no reply, several negative feedbacks on eBay and not selling anymore, I assume he or they have downed the server and took any money and run, my querie is how do I get these channels back? I don't want to buy another box but am willing to pay to be on a server that is stable, any advice would be very much appreciated, like I said I'm a complete novice here, thanks for reading.

2. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
  3. Piker1977

Piker1977 Registered

Thanks for the reply Wooshman, much appreciated, where shouts should I request a line on the forum?

4. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK