Not one, but two!

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Italian bus driver caught using two mobile phones at the wheel

627.jpg

[YOUTUBE]HfiBkqV0nBo[/YOUTUBE]

The governor of the region around Rome has asked for action over a bus driver filmed using two phones at the wheel and steering with his elbows.

Video of the driver, who was ferrying passengers on a bus to the city's Ciampino airport, was posted on the website of La Repubblica newspaper.

Using even one mobile phone while driving is illegal in Italy.

Lazio governor Renata Polverini condemned the driver's actions as "unacceptable and reckless".

"People who are responsible for the safety of others must not behave like that," she told reporters, amid calls to have him sacked.

She said she had immediately asked for the regional bus company Cotral to take action.

Last edited:
That is frigging amazing, it never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of some people.

They are the type of idiots that say " wasnt me, i was on the phone" - erm yh thats what caused the accident!!!!
And people Pay to get on that bus!!!!
not only should he be sacked but it should go on his records. I get peed off when i see motorists in my area on the phone whilst at the wheel. Why do these idiots not see the danger they could cause to others, is there call THAT important that it cant wait or do they want to end up DEAD!
I dont even agree with handsfree/bluetooth calls!
My phone is in my bag - that i cant reach when im driving and THATS where it stays until i reach my destination. If its that urgent they will leave a message or call back!

Imagine answering a call whilst driving and its the hospital/police to give you bad news that due to some idiot on the phone whilst driving your loved one is no more, then they have the cheek call them all sorts - BUT they are doing exactly the same thing!
UNREAL!!!!

They have passed a law in Ontario, Canada last october that makes it illegal to use any hand held device while operating a motor vehicle, but guess what I still see people chatting away on the phone like they are the only people on the road, sadly some people just don't get it until they hurt or kill someone.

If it was up to me I would have car companies install a device that cuts off all incoming and outgoing cell phone calls until the car is stopped and put into park, there is no need to be chatting on a phone while you are driving, to me it's more of a case of "Look how important I am" Idiots!!!

Icanbe its also against the law in the UK but it does not stop idiots. On the way back this morning i saw some big fella in his very expensive merc on his phone - obviously with a big expensive car anda flashy suite he thinks he is above the law!! if a child ( or anyone) ran across that busy road at around 8.45am he could have killed them - but then they are no important to him - his f&*kin call was!!
Sorry i get very angry at this sort of thing!
If it was up to me I would have car companies install a device that cuts off all incoming and outgoing cell phone calls until the car is stopped and put into park, there is no need to be chatting on a phone while you are driving, to me it's more of a case of "Look how important I am" Idiots!!!

Problem is its not just calling its usually texting or being on social network sites etc, or even changing the song on their ipod etc!
Every second they are concentrating on their handset for what ever reason is a second with their eyes OFF the road, that second could also end someones life!!

Some people are just selfish idiots Linny and they really have to learn the hard way, sadly it's other people who usually have to pay the price for their lessons. I was driving home from the store last friday and this lady in front of me was drifting back and forth in her lane in front of me, I got up beside her and sure enough she was chatting on her phone, I yelled at her to get of the bloody thing and pay attention to driving her car before she causes an accident, I did use stronger words but I won't repeat them on here ;)

I yelled at her to get of the bloody thing and pay attention to driving her car before she causes an accident, I did use stronger words but I won't repeat them on here

What was her reply\reaction to that little request?

yes id like to know if she looked at you as if to say "nutter" or if she gave you any response! 1 finger or otherwise lol!
Honestly if i had the time id take down all the numberplates ( getting someone else in the car to take piccies) and contact the police. People are so thick they do not realise that IF they were caught police can tell exactly what time a call/text or anything else was done on the phone! Its not rocket since is it. Your phone logs everything you do

Don't know, I just closed the window and drove off I try not to give idiots too much of my time LOL

@Linny yes I'm sure it was the good old one finger salute, cause we all know its so original and mature ;)

Back