1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Octagon Downloads Section?

Discussion in 'Octagon' started by lukieno1, Oct 3, 2017.

1. lukieno1

lukieno1 Registered

How come the link in the sticky doesn't work? Is there not a downloads section anymore for Octagon?

I've just come from a zgemma H2S with wooshbuild and loved the setup.....just the box lacked any serious grunt. Upgraded to an Octagon SF4008 but there doesn't seem to be any builds for it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get a wooshbuild-like setup running on it please, I've put a fresh vix build on with Kiddac's Sly Skin but from there, what do I do to get that Wooshbuild look?

2. Wilb

Wilb Registered

I think Willow has done a build for it...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

3. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    There's a ViX build for the SF4008 in the link in my signature.

Danlyn and lukieno1 like this.
  4. lukieno1

lukieno1 Registered

Thanks Willo, was just putting it on a usb now, just reading through the pdf

5. lukieno1

lukieno1 Registered

Anyone know the requirements for timeshift on an iptv stream on enigma2? I have a provider for a zgemma that I can pause and rewind on, this is running on wooshbuild (openatv based)
    The provider on my Octagon it says timeshift not available on streams, it’s running on a willobuild (vix based)

Is the timeshift function provider dependent or is it something I can change on the box?