OCTAGON SF8008 whats your thoughts

philyb1

Hi all

Looking to upgrade box at moment have a zgemma h2s which has served me well
why i i want to upgrade is that am using iptv sub which is great but sometimes the zgemma cant handle the channels due to the ram in the box

i like the enigma 2 out lay as its easy for misuses to use i edit channel list so in different bouquets we like

i have a old cline that works which i use for to watch BT and need the free to air just in case internet very goes down

iptv is ran as a bouquet which i edit with echannizler not with kodi or another app

been looking at a few boxes seen this https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008 has anybody used it was told that for iptv to run smooth it would need 2gb of ram , not sure if correct for this box
or if anyone could recommended a box i dont think android base as wife wouldnt get use to it unsure

sorry move to different area if need

The SF8008 has only one sat tuner.
If I were you I would get the Zgemma H7S unless you have access to cable services as well.

I have it running IPTV with Xtream editor with service app on ext3player, and it works very well, it also has a stalker portal that runs iptv like a mag portal

Hi all

Looking to upgrade box at moment have a zgemma h2s which has served me well
why i i want to upgrade is that am using iptv sub which is great but sometimes the zgemma cant handle the channels due to the ram in the box

i like the enigma 2 out lay as its easy for misuses to use i edit channel list so in different bouquets we like

i have a old cline that works which i use for to watch BT and need the free to air just in case internet very goes down

iptv is ran as a bouquet which i edit with echannizler not with kodi or another app

been looking at a few boxes seen this https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008 has anybody used it was told that for iptv to run smooth it would need 2gb of ram , not sure if correct for this box
or if anyone could recommended a box i dont think android base as wife wouldnt get use to it unsure

sorry move to different area if need
The sf8008 Stalker is same as MAG

Back