Sher

So I got vm cable to work on my VU+ box and everything works fine except Sky Movies Action which is heavily pixelated. All other channels work fine. What I have tried:

Different splitter same issue
Different cables same issue
Different providers same issue
Checked all connections connected firmly same issue

My signal strength is 88% on all channels even Sky Movies Action.

Can anyone advise what else I can try?

You have probably already done it but maybe rescan for channels after connecting your new cable and splitter?
Possibly use a different Net I'd?

I too would try a different network id - see if you can get it from a genuine vm tv box locally.

I use the one below. Is there another one i can try?

Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952

Lets say you live slap bang in between Oxford and Reading, how do you know which net ID you should be?
Is the Net ID purely geographical?

You could try both - you could also get the correct net id from a genuine TiVo box if you're unsure.

So I set the tuner to 41015 and the provider to same and did a scan with ABM and when it gets to scanning VM (tuner A does sky first) it gives error : TUNER ERROR! so i presume its not liking that netid

So I set the tuner to 41015 and the provider to same and did a scan with ABM and when it gets to scanning VM (tuner A does sky first) it gives error : TUNER ERROR! so i presume its not liking that netid
Not sure why you are getting that error. Hopefully someone else on the forum may be able to help.

Good luck :(y):

Back