One-month-old baby raped! with every rib broken fighting for its life

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
One-month-old baby with every rib broken fighting for its life after man and woman are arrested for rape and battery

Boy suffers heart attack after horrific assault
Could be one Britain's worst ever child abuse cases

Police were last night trying to stop Facebook vigilantes causing civil unrest after a one-month-old baby boy was raped and battered so badly that his heart stopped.
Messages on the social networking site revealed plans for a vigil near the home of the infant, who is thought to have suffered one of Britain’s worst cases of child abuse.
The baby’s horrific injuries were said to have included a broken arm, a broken collarbone, punctured lungs and severe bruising. It was said all of his ribs were fractured.

article-2069467-001F0E6200000258-37_468x376.jpg

There was reportedly also a sexual injury and internal wounds, suggesting rape.
A man and a woman, from Gravesend, Kent, were arrested in connection with the incident. They have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.

One Facebook group called ‘Jail the scum who raped and beat a one-month-old baby in Gravesend’ contained several messages calling for the parents to be named over the alleged abuse.
One post read: ‘These people need to be locked up not given bail. They are scum.’ One local woman said: ‘We feel disgusted about this and we want to express our support for the child. The plan is to hold a vigil this evening.’

The unnamed baby was in a critical condition when taken to a hospital near his home on Thursday, but last night he was ‘showing signs of improvement’ after being transferred to a London hospital. Police forensic experts have examined a house in Gravesend.
Neighbours said a man and a woman lived at the address with a newborn baby.
They were described as ‘nice people, normal and polite’.
Another neighbour said she heard ‘a loud commotion’ at the house on Thursday morning.

Code:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html#ixzz1ff0DbIoH

Sickening................ I could'nt even read it all if I'm honest :(

I just don't know, theres so many people would give their own lives to have a baby or for there children and then there are these scumbags, very very annoyed and sad :(

I felt physically sick yesterday when I read it in the paper, they should bring the death penalty back for animals like this!.

This is one case if proved true, that the death penalty would be to good for them. They should suffer somehow for the rest of their life.

What sort of "Humans" would get their jollies from abusing a month old child, I hope they have a long time in prison showers with a sick animal who keeps dropping his soap for them to pick up., I think the death penalty is too good for these sort of folks

I don't even know what to say.
You really have to wonder what would possess a person to inflict such horror on a baby.

They should be tortured for the rest of there lives and the guy should have his bollocks snipped off without any anesthetic.

read this on saturday and it`s the most disgusting thing i have read, i hope the scum gets battered in prison and Gman add a good splash of vinegar.

im not going to bother reading it because i will go off on one and in the mood i am in i would happily throttle the life out of someone - if i do HT and the Mods on here will probably hang me alive - sickening ******* ******* ****** ******, may they burn in hell the sick twisted mofo's!

Makes me feel so angry reading this!!! Sorry i did now to be honest but these f***ing C**ts should be killed...and i would happily do it!!!

Back