Cable OpenAtv 6.3 (Here!)

siilver

TK Veteran
as 6.2 is now stable i see they are working on 6.3
but they say on their website the image isnt public yet, but im sure it will be close to public

in flashing online, if you select ATV 6.3 it blank at the min of firmware

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 20.14.04.png

so be-warned when it comes out it will be beta and rough around the edges

this also means newbies will want the latest and wont want to wait on builds to get updated
so they will try it and will get a bunch of silly questions

Just googled openatv 6.3 and found a few leaked versions, im going to flash my vu in the morning to give it a test.

How did it go

I see copies online for some me box, no idea what the box is
But downloaded it and it had a password on it

How did it go

I see copies online for some me box, no idea what the box is
But downloaded it and it had a password on it
I haven't tried it yet but mine's named openatv-6.3-vuuno4k-20180807_usb.zip, I can open the zip file without issues. I have family round so I might not be able to test it till tonight.

I’m sure you will find 5mins lol

Just got round to flashing it, straight away did a software update and it ran fine.

I cant see anything different apart from a few plugins TURKvod and some Oscam script and settings but I uninstalled them straight away before adding the universal feeds.

Ive noticed IPTV streams are taking a few more seconds to load apart from that nothing good or bad to add.

Just got round to flashing it, straight away did a software update and it ran fine.

I cant see anything different apart from a few plugins TURKvod and some Oscam script and settings but I uninstalled them straight away before adding the universal feeds.

Ive noticed IPTV streams are taking a few more seconds to load apart from that nothing good or bad to add.

Thought as much. Nothing much changes on it really

It’s still early days
I have noticed more things chance and be added to 6.2 over the last while

Noticed a few issues but I'm going to wait and see if they get fixed. Can you do a full backup to hdd? Mine hangs on vuuno4k.

1_0_19_5230_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181025072059.jpg

Last edited:
Back