OpenATV EPG Channel numbers

Ok just to understand exactly what I'm doing and what everything is exactly.

You mention autobouquetsmaker and auto bouquets from extensions? Are they different things?

By extensions do you mean plugins?

Which why do you recommend and why?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AutoBouquetsMaker and autobouqets are 2 different scanning plugins both do similar jobs.

I mean extensions by going to download plugins, extensions

I use my Custom .py files as I use sat and cable, downside to using those files is they could brake on software updates.

I use AutoBouquetsMaker because it supports sat and cable, for what I think maybe best for you is AutoBouquetsMaker it's a lot easier to configure you just choose your area custom and update config files via AutoBouquetsMaker menu, with AutoBouquets you need to configure the custom sort and swap file your self depending on region.

To add channel numbers on EPG with AutoBouquetsMaker download and unzip the attached CustomMix file and drag the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and rescan ABM.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.rar
    312 bytes · Views: 0
AutoBouquetsMaker and autobouqets are 2 different scanning plugins both do similar jobs.

I mean extensions by going to download plugins, extensions

I use my Custom .py files as I use sat and cable, downside to using those files is they could brake on software updates.

I use AutoBouquetsMaker because it supports sat and cable, for what I think maybe best for you is AutoBouquetsMaker it's a lot easier to configure you just choose your area custom and update config files via AutoBouquetsMaker menu, with AutoBouquets you need to configure the custom sort and swap file your self depending on region.

To add channel numbers on EPG with AutoBouquetsMaker download and unzip the attached CustomMix file and drag the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and rescan ABM.
Thank you for all this info really helpful!

Will have a go with the custom mix later then, very strange openatv don't just have the option? They have it for the info bar? And I've used vix before and again an easy option to turn on.

Thank you for all this info really helpful!

Will have a go with the custom mix later then, very strange openatv don't just have the option? They have it for the info bar? And I've used vix before and again an easy option to turn on.

I've tried for over a year for OpenATV to add channel numbers on EPG but they don't seem interested

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've tried for over a year for OpenATV to add channel numbers on EPG but they don't seem interested

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
How strange?!

Slightly different but related, how do I add picons for the freesat channels? Downloaded them from plugins but just kept failing to write directory, just shows skynew logo?

And do you have any knowledge of the movie selection screen look for the skynew skin? I've posted in that forum but as yet no response?

Back