OpenATV - XMLTVImport / Rytec - 0 events in EPG import and just now/next showing

MrShades

My Zgemma is running mtp's OpenATV build - and today I'm having issues with the EPG XMLTVimport.

The EPG is almost empty, with just now/next data for channels that it's picked up. XMLTVImport is reporting 0 events imported.

I've tried restarting the box, and restoring to saved firmware. I've also tried deleting epg.dat from the HDD and removed and reinstalled the latest version of the XMLTVImport-rytec plugin. Scanned / ABM to no avail.

Any help getting this working again would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Working again now - poss a glitch on the source server I guess... But seems ok now.

If I could just get my damn line working I'd be fine. Why is mgcamd so flippin awkward? (Flashed a backup image that I took when mgcamd was working - and now I've flashed to it, it's not - work that one out!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mgcamd works fine does you cam need restarting and/or box and router need rebooting,presume you have mg_cfg and newcamd.list in usr/keys with your saved line.

LOL - if I had a quid for every cam restart I've done, and every change I've tried in mg_cfg and/or newcamd.list tonight then I wouldn't have a Zgemma.... ;-)

As I said, I took this backup when it all worked - flashed it and now the cam doesn't want to know. If I look at the cam info (shown in Softcam Panel V2.0) then it just says "No new icm info".... When working it usually has the FTA data or the ECM data on FTA or encrypted channels - here, nothing.

Mgshare.info is blank - 0 bytes

Last edited:
Sorted - eventually, with some recreation of newcamd.list and it helps to run mgcamd from a telnet session so you can confirm connections etc

Back