OpenBox Channels List Sky 28.2e **NEW**

dave100

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e
26/5/2020 NEW

Instructions for installing this list
This will probably work for most Openbox/Skybox models

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
2. Plug the usb drive into the box.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
4. Exit back from the 'Edit Channel' menu and go to the 'Tools' menu
5. Select 'Upgrade by USB'.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
7. Move down to 'SELECT AND UPGRADE'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
9. If the box asks you to confirm anything just press Yes.
10. Reboot box & Enjoy

Attachments

• TP_PROG.zip
    74.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e 16/10/17

1. Extract the downloaded file & copy contents (TP_PROG.dbs) to USB drive formated to fat32.
3. Press menu on the remote and go to 'Edit Channel' and delete all your channels.
6. In the next Window that pops up, use arrow keys to change top line to 'MISC FILES'
8. A new window opens, select 'TP_PROG.dbs' press green button to place a tick by it and then press Yellow button to upgrade
10. Reboot box & Enjoy

Thank You

123 downloads & only 4 likes so there will be no updates on this
This forum is full of peeps that just take and don't even say THANKS
Thats what it's like mate people won't say thanks once hard work been done for them they don't realise people go out of there way to make things easier on people that's why Im glad I can do mine off openbox but decent of you to put one up

Far too many people in this world seem to expect everything should be handed to them on a plate with no input required from themselves. Some of us do appreciate the effort the experienced guys like yourself make Dave. Unfortunately we seem to be in the minority, I appreciate the way you have helped me out and answered al lot of my dumbass questions.

OpenBox New Channels List Sky 28.2e 16/10/17

10. Reboot box & Enjoy

Does the network upgrade no longer work with openbox? was very easy to over the internet without using usb's as they had a habit of messing with the box

Does the network upgrade no longer work with openbox? was very easy to over the internet without using usb's as they had a habit of messing with the box
Thats what I use on mine as last time I used a USB I bricked my box lol but back up and running

2/11/17

10. Reboot box & Enjoy

This is really gr8 stuff man..

2/11/17

10. Reboot box & Enjoy

Hi Dave,

Any idea on how to get the Asian channels working eg: COLORS, Sony TV and few more!!

These Asian channels are still working,
B4U Movies, B4U Music, SONY TV, SONY MIX, SONY SAB, SONY MAX, Star Plus, Star Bharat, Star Utsav, Star GOLD, &TV, &TV HD, Zee TV, Rishty, Rishty Cinema, Colors,

Last edited:
Back