Openbox s11

siri_uk

Hi guys

I've just purchased an openbox s11, does anyone know if these boxes have issues with certain lnb's. I cannot get hd movies and a few other channels using my brand new sky dish (sky fitted it around 2 months ago) my mate has the older "flat" type lnb that's been up about 10 years and all the channels that I can't get come on his, seems weird to me or is there a setting i've missed

TIA

viewing hd

Did you get the box ready to run ?? delete all channels and do a new blind scan you should then get all you want.

tonynw

Hi
I have a Openbox S11 which i have playing about with and my mate has a S10, the S10 does a full scan on his old type sky lnb no problem but i tried my on the same set up and it didnt pick up all the channels that he could, been reading up on these boxes and it seems that scans and channels seem to depend on what box and version you have and if there are any other receivers linked to the lnb they this seems to make the situation even worse, I have read that some users have fitted a diode off the receiver lnb input and this seems to cure the problem,
if you want to purchase a openbox i would go for the S10 it seems to have a better tuner fitted, just to add i run 2 x TechnomateTM600s and have no issues scanning from the same lnbs.

Hi All. I'm new here, just got a NY gift...OpenBox11.... So needs some available advices..be here gain all of your experiences or some kindly advices to get start.. Thanks. PR108

Back